Who doesn’t love chocolate!
This recipe is one of my easiest and favourites.
Remember this is what I classify as a sometimes food.
1/4 cup nut butter (optional)
1/2 cup organic raw cacao powder
1/2 cup cacao butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup cacao nibs (optional)
1/4 cup pepita seeds (for the top)
1/4 cup goji berries (for the top)
- This is the easy part.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the cacao butter.
- Melt the cacao butter in a separate saucepan, making sure not to boil the butter, only melt it.
- Then whisk the cacao butter into the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the ingredients on a tray with covered with baking powder layer.
- Sprinkle the pepita seeds and goji berries over the top and place in the freezer.
- It will take 30mins to set the chocolate before you can store it in the fridge or freezer.
I store mine in the freezer as I don’t remember I have it all the time and then I am surprised when I discover I still have some left!
Stay Healthy. Stay Curious. Share.